Sponsor Licence Application for UK Business and Enterprises

A Sponsor licence is a must for UK organizations seeking to employ migrant workers. The application process can be quite intricate, but we’re here to provide you with professional support every step of the way. If you’re a registered UK organization, you can apply for a Home Office Sponsor licence to recruit the best from a global talent pool as either workers or students. These licences fall into two categories: one for Employers and another for Training Establishments. Securing a sponsor licence has become more challenging due to stricter HR checks by the Home Office. It’s vital that you adhere to sponsor guidelines and have a robust HR system in place. Through our extensive audits, we’ve found that many organizations, from SMEs to large corporations, need adjustments, and some even require entirely new HR processes to meet Home Office standards. Our objective is not to overhaul your HR practices but to identify areas of non-compliance. This proactive approach can help you avoid issues like HMRC investigations or Employment Tribunal disputes. During Home Office audits, non-compliance can lead to penalties, suspension, or even revocation of your licence, affecting Tier workers or students. There are two types of sponsor licences: Tier 2 and Tier 5, designed to meet various employment needs. To apply for a sponsor licence, your organization and its authorized officers must align with Home Office guidelines, maintain a UK presence, and have Home Office-compliant HR systems. The application requires several supporting documents, such as financial records, insurance certificates, and regulatory approvals. If your skilled worker sponsor licence application is denied, there’s a waiting period before reapplying. You might have options to appeal or correct document errors. The application process typically takes around 8 weeks, though it may be longer for complex cases requiring on-site visits. The cost of the sponsor licence application varies based on your organization’s size, with annual fees determined by the number of skilled workers you employ. The process involves applying for a sponsor licence, advertising the role, and issuing a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to foreign employees. The CoS is a critical document for visa applications. UK Work Permit specializes in Sponsor Licence Applications. We offer expert assistance, evaluate your sponsorship needs, provide document guidance, and support various aspects of the application process. We’ve successfully helped numerous companies secure their sponsor licences.



Grow your business with right work force. Recruit the skilled workers for your business growth and need 


Join our team and upskill yourself

"Streamline Your UK Work Permit Journey with Our Expert Services"